Seventh & Chestnut Associates and Waverly Management LLC
EVAPCO’s advanced cooling solutions help realize massive power savings and vastly reduced maintenance.
- Find a long-term solution to outdated cooling infrastructure
- Prioritize energy efficiency
- Minimize maintenance
- Controls to optimize operation of the entire mechanical system
- Streamline water treatment
- Two eco-ATWB-E closed circuit coolers
- Factory-mounted Pulse-Pure® water treatment systems
- Sage3 control system
- Eliminated need for chemical storage and use in water system
- Automated energy/water usage control, powered by the Sage3 control system
- 75% reduction in annual energy use, equating to $24,800 in energy savings annually
- Reduced monthly water consumption during the cooling season by 180,500 gallons
- Overall annual cost reduction of $34,040 per year
After careful review of the building’s needs and guided by the owners’ interests in a long-term solution, Parmiter recommended replacement of the forced-draft coolers with induced-draft closed-circuit coolers, controls to optimize operation of the entire mechanical system, and water treatment.
The owners appreciated the fact one company, Evapco Inc.could provide all three.